The Eller College of Management at The University of Arizona is internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, distinguished faculty, excellence in entrepreneurship, and social responsibility.
About the College
The Eller College of Management supports 5,500 undergraduate and 600 graduate students on The University of Arizona campus in beautiful Tucson, Arizona.
The College is home to top-ranked entrepreneurship, MIS, MBA, doctoral, and undergraduate programs, and leads the nation’s business schools in generating grant funds for research. Learn more about our degrees and majors, or view our departments, centers, and labs.
The mission of the Eller College is to support and develop a community of scholars and learners whose knowledge, integrity, and entrepreneurial spirit will transform business and society; this is the Eller Experience.
Through the Eller Experience, we will be recognized among the top-ten public business schools in the country, across programs and disciplines. In pursuit of this vision, we will:
- Attract outstanding students, develop their talents, and prepare them to launch and pursue lifelong business careers
- Recruit and retain the very best faculty and staff
- Nurture our diverse and close-knit community of scholars and learners
- Become self-sustaining in all that we do
- Assist the University of Arizona, the City of Tucson, and the State of Arizona to become more self-sustaining through technology transfer and commercialization
Find out more about College history and our namesake, Karl Eller, in the Eller Story. View a College overview at Eller College Facts, check out our latest rankings, meet the Dean and administration, learn more about Eller's National Board of Advisors, and explore our new Economic Development Program.
Technology at the Eller College
Technology is an integral component of the Eller experience. Visit the Eller Information Technology (Eller IT) site for additional information.
For additional information, please contact us.