The Eller College of Management, one of the largest colleges at The University of Arizona with the university’s most sought-after degrees, continues to build on a tradition of excellence begun in 1913.
Browse the topics at left for additional information about the college, view Press Releases for regular updates on the college community.
Of course, the best way to get to know Eller College is to visit us. You’re welcome any time.
- International Association for Management Education (AACSB) since 1948
- Graduate program in public administration recognized by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
- 5,500 undergraduate students
- 600 graduate students
- UA total enrollment: 37,000
- View student enrollment and related statistics:
Other Academic Programs
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Eller MBA (Full-Time, Dual-Degree, Evening, Executive, and Online Master of Business Administration programs)
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science Accounting
- MSF, Master of Science in Finance
- MS MIS, Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management Information Systems)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management and Organizations)
Check out Eller Buzz, our online magazine, for the latest news, stories, and student and alumni profiles.
For additional information, please contact us.