Academic Programs at the Eller College
The Eller College of Management is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
The College offers several master’s and doctoral degrees through six departments. Undergraduates may earn a BSBA degree with a focus in one of eight fields of study. The College is also home to the internationally-ranked McGuire Entrepreneurship Program. Eller's Business Communication Program serves students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Eller MBA (Full-Time, Dual-Degree, Evening, Executive, and Online Master of Business Administration programs)
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science Accounting
- MSF, Master of Science in Finance
- MS MIS, Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- MISonline, Online Master's in MIS
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management Information Systems)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management and Organizations)
For additional information, please contact us.