Recognition for Investing in Eller
A History of Giving
Recognition for Extraordinary Commitment to the Eller College
This distinguished group of individuals has committed $1 million or more to the Eller College over a lifetime of giving, while corporate members have advanced the college with donations that total $3 million or more.
Their leadership and generosity links a proud past to a bright future for the Eller College.
- H.N. and Frances C. Berger Foundation
- Thomas R. Brown Family Foundation
- Joan (’51) and Donald (’51) Diamond
- Stevie (’52) and Karl (’52) Eller
- Shirley (’60) and William A. (’60) Estes, Jr.
- Diane and Bruce Halle
- Brian Lesk
- Schuyler Lininger (’47)/Lininger Family
- Frances McClelland (’44)
- Barbara and Norman (’49) McClelland
- Robert McCord and Sharon Dupont McCord
- Pam (’64) and Jim (’64) Muzzy
- Beverly and James (’60) Rogers
- Peter and Nancy Salter
- Luda (’46) and Donald (’46) Soldwedel
For more information, or to make a gift, please contact us.