We have moved our 2014 Reunion Weekend from February to Homecoming weekend (Oct/Nov) so we can partner with the UA Alumni Association’s new reunion initiative.
A New Tradition
The Eller College of Management is excited to announce Reunion Weekend 2014 (Homecoming Weekend 2014, dates TBD) — the beginning of a new tradition.
Come Home to Celebrate Your Milestone Reunions
Whether you graduated when we were known as the College of Business and Public Administration or the Eller College of Management, you’re a part of the tradition of business education at the University of Arizona, and connected to a history dating back 100 years, when our college was founded.
Reunion Weekend 2014
We invite you to join us to reconnect with your classmates, your professors, your alma mater, and campus. We’ll host social and educational events and share our pride in your accomplishments.
Reunion Weekend 2014 Classes
- 5th Reunion - 2009
- 0th Reunion - 2004
- 5th Reunion - 1999
- 0th Reunion - 1994
- 5th Reunion - 1989
Volunteers Needed for Class Reunion Committees
We need your help. We’re looking for enthusiastic alumni to assist in planning class reunions. Do you have a big network? We need to get the word out, so this is a great way to reconnect with your fellow classmates, renew old friendships, and make some new ones along the way. There is no experience necessary. Email or call the Alumni Office at email@example.com or 520.621.2900 if you are interested!
Reunion Committee Overview
The primary responsibility of the committee is to inform classmates about reunion weekend, create and plan unique class activities to personalize the weekend, and to have fun.
Behind any reunion is a group of volunteers working together to make it a success. The work done by the class reunion committee is vital to making reunion a special celebration for the class. Volunteers may get involved as much as their schedules permit and assist with any or all of the following tasks, which define the mission of the Class Reunion Committee.
- Lend your name to the committee roster that will appear on the Reunion website and in written correspondence throughout the year promoting Reunion Weekend.
- Offer suggestions and plan unique class activities and personalization within the context of the overall Reunion Weekend schedule of events. Provide class-specific information for the website and class communications.
- Make personal contact with former classmates throughout the year by phone, mail, or e-mail, encouraging their participation in all Reunion activities.
- Attend Reunion Weekend and offer volunteer support during the weekend.
- Provide constructive feedback on the implementation of the Class Reunion Program throughout the year and following Reunion Weekend.
- Have fun while staying connected to the College!
Depending on the size of the reunion committee, classes may decide to have an overall reunion chair or co-chairs, who work with Eller staff to:
- Identify and help recruit committee members.
- Oversee and assist the efforts of the reunion committee.
- Serve as the primary contact person for their class reunion.
- Help coordinate meetings and conference calls.
For additional information, please contact Heather Strasser at 520.621.2900.