Entrepreneurial Experience : New Awareness Series
By Randy Accetta
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship announces the Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Investment Awareness Series
Over the months of March and April, 2009, the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship will host the Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Investment Awareness Series — five separate events that highlight the role entrepreneurship plays in growing the regional economy.
- Angel-University Innovation Special Conference, March 20-21
- Second Annual Angel Capital Association Southwest Regional Summit, March 22-23 at the University of Arizona
- Innovation Day Showcase, March 24 at the University of Arizona
- Science for Business Workshop Series, April 21 at The University of Arizona
- McGuire Entrepreneurship Program Year-End New Venture Showcase, April 24
The public is invited to attend the McGuire Center’s “Grubb & Ellis New Venture Showcase,” on Friday, April 24, from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Undergraduate and graduate student teams will make short presentations on their new ventures to nationally-renowned business leaders such as Karl Eller and Chris McGuire. These presentations and the following reception are free and open to the public.