The Eller community is a wonderful place to learn, teach, undertake research, and extend your reach through student-focused outlets, offering top-ranked programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The Eller College of Management has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business since 1944.
As a top business school embedded in a Research I institution, we deliver curriculum enriched by the research of its exceptional faculty.
Our undergraduates may earn a BSBA degree with a focus in one of eight fields of study, certificates in areas such as sports management or health care, or a minor in global business.
Our MBA students may choose from four delivery platforms, including full-time, evening, executive, and online. We are also home to professional master’s programs in accounting, finance, and MIS. Doctoral degrees are available in each of the College’s six academic departments.
Our internationally-ranked McGuire Entrepreneurship Program serves master’s and doctoral students from around the University of Arizona, in addition to Eller undergraduate and MBA students. Eller's Business Communication Program also serves students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Evening Undergraduate Program
- Online Undergraduate Program
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Eller MBA (Full-Time, Evening, Executive, and Online Master of Business Administration programs with dual-degree alternatives)
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- MISonline, Online Master's in MIS
- Master's Program in Marketing
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management Information Systems)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management and Organizations)
Other Academic Programs
Seeking education to supplement your corporate, nonprofit, or governmental experience beyond a traditional degree program? Learn about the open enrollment and custom programs available through Eller Executive Education.
For additional information, please contact us.