The Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona is internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, and distinguished faculty.
Learning on the Frontier of Knowledge Creation
Eller Academic Programs
In addition to departments, Eller offers the following programs:
The College leads the nation’s business schools in generating grant funds for research. As part of a top a public institution serving the greater national and global good, the College has made knowledge creation one of the key components of its mission and a key force driving its programs.
Leading Academic Departments
Explore Eller academics and research in-depth through one of the following departments:
The Accounting Department prepares students for exceptional careers in public accounting, controllership, and accounting management.
The Economics Department undertakes pathbreaking research, is home to nationally acclaimed teaching, and features an outstanding doctoral program.
The Finance Department builds student, faculty, and business community partnerships that result in the skills necessary for financial analysis and problem solving.
Management and Organizations
With a focus on organizational behavior and managerial decision making, the Management and Organizations Department prepares students for business management, law, and more.
- Business Communication Program
- Center for Leadership Ethics
- Center for Management Innovations in Health Care
- Decision Behavior Laboratory
- Eller Executive Education
- Sports Management Program
Management Information Systems
Since pioneering one of the nation's first management information systems curricula three decades ago, the MIS Department has become a leader in information technology education and research.
- Advanced Database Research Group
- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
- BORDERS: National Center for Border Security and Immigration
- Center for the Management of Information
- Information Assurance and Security Education Center
- INSITE: Center for Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MIS Commons and MicroAge Lab
The Marketing Department strives to generate influential contributions to marketing knowledge and communicate these to students in a way that regenerates this curiosity in a next generation of responsible citizens and marketing professionals.
For information on the College's top-ranked entrepreneurship program, visit the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship.
For additional information, please contact us.