The Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona is a comprehensive business school with an international reputation for innovative research, rigorous curriculum, distinguished faculty, excellence in entrepreneurship, and social responsibility.
Meet Eller Students
The Eller College of Management is home to over 6,000 students. Meet a few of them, profiled in our online magazine, Eller Buzz:
We are home to 5,800 undergraduate and 750 graduate students on the University of Arizona campuses in Tucson and downtown Phoenix, Arizona.
The Eller Mission
Our mission is to support and develop a community of scholars and learners whose knowledge, integrity, and entrepreneurial spirit will transform business and society; this is the Eller Experience.
The Eller Vision
Through the Eller Experience, we will be recognized among the top-ten public business schools in the country, across programs and disciplines. In pursuit of this vision, we will:
- Attract outstanding students, develop their talents, and prepare them to launch and pursue lifelong business careers
- Recruit and retain the very best faculty and staff
- Nurture our diverse and close-knit community of scholars and learners
- Become self-sustaining in all that we do
- Assist the University of Arizona, the City of Tucson, and the State of Arizona to become more self-sustaining through technology transfer and commercialization
Find out more about our history and our namesake, Karl Eller, in the Eller Story. Visit our home, McClelland Hall, in Tucson, and learn more about Eller at the UA's downtown Phoenix Campus. View a College overview, check out our latest rankings, meet the Dean and administration, learn more about Eller's National Board of Advisors, and explore our Economic Development Program.
Experience Eller in our dynamic online magazine. Read student, alumni, and faculty profiles; learn about the Eller College in the words of our students; get the latest research; and more. Read Eller Buzz now.
Invest in Eller
For additional information, please contact us.