The Eller College has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) since 1948.
The Eller College of Management, one of the largest colleges at the University of Arizona with the university’s most sought-after degrees, continues to build on a tradition of excellence begun in 1913.
Get the latest information about the College by viewing our online magazine, Eller Buzz.
Of course, the best way to get to know Eller College is to visit us. You’re welcome any time.
- 5,500 undergraduate students
- 800 graduate students
- UA total enrollment: 40,000
- View student enrollment and related statistics:
Other Academic Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Evening Undergraduate Business Program
- Online Undergraduate Business Program
Fields of Study
- Business Administration
- Business Economics
- Business Management
- Management Information Systems
- Operations Management
- Eller MBA (Full-Time, Dual-Degree, Evening, Executive, and Online Master of Business Administration programs)
- Master of Accounting
- Master of Science Accounting
- MSF, Master of Science in Finance
- MS MIS, Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Master's in Marketing
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management Information Systems)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management and Organizations)
For additional information, please contact us.