Business education at the University of Arizona is world-class.
Five Simple Ways to Engage
Proven steps to promote your Eller involvement experience:
- List Eller College of Management in your LinkedIn profile and on your resume.
- Wear your pride through Eller and UA-branded apparel.
- Share your updates with us so we can include them in Eller Progress Alumni Notes.
- Host externships and internships for current students.
- Sign up to interview undergraduate students for professional admission.
- Contact a student club to offer your speaking skills and expertise.
We invite you to take pride and get involved in ways large and small:
Join us at an Eller College alumni or other event. It's always great to connect with Business & Public Administration and Eller College alumni, and we hope to see you at an event soon!
Eller College Associates
Eller College Associates (ECA) is a group of alumni and friends who volunteer their time to interview prospective students, mentor current students, and judge student competitions.
Academic Program Involvement
Eller’s Undergraduate Programs Professional Development Center (PDC) works with alumni, employers and recruiters to assist in hiring Eller undergraduates and graduating seniors for internships, externships and full-time positions—as well as growing the presence of companies and recruiters on campus through publication and event sponsorship, class presentations and more.
The Eller Business Consulting Program provides an opportunity for Eller graduate student teams to work directly with companies on semester-long consulting projects. Projects are unique to each company's real-world business challenges and opportunities.
- For more information, contact Sandy Kenny, executive director of Eller Business Consulting, at 520.621.5099.
Student organizations appreciate the opportunity to host alumni, corporate, and other speakers at their club events.
- Review the list of all Undergraduate Programs student organizations and contacts.
- View other Eller student organizations.
Share a Story Lead
Eller College’s communications team could use a few good roving reporters to identify and contribute interesting stories for publications such as Eller Progress alumni magazine and Eller Buzz online magazine.
- To learn more or submit a story idea, contact us at email@example.com or 520.626.9547.
Recruit Eller Students
As an alum, you know more than anyone how well Eller prepares students for today's global workforce.