Give our academic departments the freedom to think big with real-world ready experiences for students in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, management information systems, management and organizations and marketing, such as:
- Development of industry-responsive courses for undergraduate and graduate students, such as technology commercialization.
- Opportunities for students and faculty to work side-by-side on complex research projects.
- The launch of outreach programs aimed at introducing high school students to concepts in big data analytics, economics and other business fields.
Tell me more:
- Learn more about academic programs at the Eller College
- Contact us for details on supporting academic programs
How can I help?