We aim to support and reward student leaders with scholarship investment. These are key organizations through which we identify high-potential leaders.
Eller Leadership Board is responsible for guiding the direction and activities of the Eller Leadership and Integrity Training for Excellence (E.L.I.T.E.) Program. Board members’ experience provides practical and hands on knowledge of leadership within Eller.
E.L.I.T.E Program presents an opportunity for pre-business freshmen to network among peers and develop connections that will help them achieve success in their upper-division Eller College experience and professional career.
Eller Student Organization Presidents provide outstanding leadership and support for 28 diverse student organizations within the Eller Community.
MBA Student Association (MBASA) is a team of student leaders selected by their peers to represent the Full-time MBA platform. Elected leaders partner with Eller MBA program to enhance the student experience by promoting events, addressing areas of opportunity, and developing new programs.
Greater Student Support
Send our students over barriers and around the world to expand their perspectives and focus their efforts on building leadership capacity and innovation.
Your gift can:
- Fund undergraduate student participation in the Global Cohort program, which gives them an immersive, 10-week experience in a country such as Brazil, India, or China, through which they take their first-semester cohort classes from Eller faculty.
- Attract more of the best graduate students to the full-time Eller MBA program.
- Help students to participate in national collegiate case competitions and international conferences with strong recruiter presence.
Tell me more:
- Meet scholarship recipients and other Eller students
- Contact us for details on providing scholarships to students
How can I help?