Eller College of Management’s Master’s in Finance Ranked Number 1 in the U.S. for Employment

Eller College of Management’s Master’s in Finance Ranked Number 1 in the U.S. for Employment
June 27, 2018
Ranked 13th in the U.S. among all Master of Science in Finance Programs

The Master’s in Finance program in the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona leads all MSF programs in the United States in employment, according to the 2018 Financial Times ranking of pre-experience programs. The program comes in at number 13 in the United States (sixth among publics). The rankings were released June 18, 2018.

“Our MSF program is student-centric and provides excellent career preparation so our students can easily step into roles in corporate finance, investment banking and more upon graduation,” says Paulo Goes, dean and Halle Chair in Leadership of the Eller College. “This external validation of our efforts reflects the exemplary relationships we have with top firms in industry and underscores the positive impact our program has on students and alumni.”



This year’s Financial Times rankings were based on a survey of approximately 5,500 graduates. These responses constituted 66 percent of the total weight. School data account for the remaining 34 percent.

About the Eller College

  
Founded in 1933, the Eller College of Management at the University of Arizona upholds the visionary belief that business education helps shape the world in new and unprecedented ways through pioneering and practical research, innovative coursework, data-driven decision-making and excellence in entrepreneurship and social responsibility. Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the Eller College of Management is home to more than 7,000 undergraduate, graduate and PhD students and offers nine majors, six minors, six specialty master’s programs, four MBA programs and six doctoral programs. The college also houses several centers of excellence and research labs. The college is currently ranked 21st in the United States by U.S. News & World Report for undergraduate business programs (number 11 public). U.S. News also ranks our full-time MBA number 49, our evening MBA number 46, our online MBA number 33 and our online master’s in MIS number 8 in the country. In addition, our management information systems department ranks number four nationally and our McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship is ranked number 10 nationally (U.S. News). The Eller Executive Education program debuted at number 68 in the Financial Times Executive Education Program ranking (number 4 in the Western U.S.).

Press Contact:

Amy Schmitz
520.626.9547, news@eller.arizona.edu